Tres Belle Spa: Vi Peel For Post Summer Skin Rejuvenation BEFORE AND AFTER PICS October 27 2018
Now that summer is over, clients are coming to Tres Belle Spa looking to get rid of sun damage. Sun damage causes brown spots on the skin, dryness and uneven skin tone. In my last post I mentioned tips for improving the efficacy of Masque Vivant from Biologique Recherche. Masque Vivant is a fantastic post summer mask to purify the skin during the summer-fall transition. Now that cooler weather is upon us, you may be contemplating a more intense treatment. In this blog, I will tell you of the spa's favorite chemical peel for not only sun damage but overall rejuvenation.
Introducing Vi Peel: Our Favorite Chemical Peel
Created by Vitality Institute, Vi Peel is one of the most sought after peels in the skincare industry. Dr. Abdahla F. Kalil initially crafted this peel for his daughter Marya to treat her ongoing struggle with acne. The peel is applied, peeling starts in 48-72 hours, it will start off mild and then increase until it's completed in 7 days. You will be sent home with a kit to boost results and protect skin during your "molting" phase. Skin may appear red or tanned after application. Skin will begin to feel tighter right before the peeling phase begins. 7 days later, you will be thrilled with smoother, more even toned, rejuvenated skin.
- You are looking to treat your melasma
- You want to Improve your skin tone and texture
- You want to ease the appearance of acne scars and enlarged pores
- You have sun damage
- You could use a collagen and elastin boost for younger looking skin
- You have "chicken skin" on your arms
- Vitamin C: an antioxidant with exfoliation properties. It has beneficial effects on skin cells, and studies have shown that vitamin C may help prevent and treat ultraviolet (UV)-induced photodamage.
- TCA – Trichloroacetic Acid: is a non-toxic chemical which has been used to perform skin peels for over 20 years. It is a relative of vinegar (acetic acid.) It causes the top layers of cells to dry up and peel off over a period of several days to one week
- Phenol: the most deeply penetrable exfoliant essential in the peeling phase of chemical peels. It's the main ingredient that brings on intense peeling. It is also has antiseptic properties to prevent infection.
- Retin A- enhances the peeling process and encourages anti-aging, prevents breakouts
- Salicylic Acid- helps dissolve dead skin cells enhancing the shedding effect of dull, dead skin
If you're ready to take the chemical peel plunge, you can count on Vi Peel at Tres Belle Spa. Contact us for a consultation or treatment.
*Results may vary and some conditions may require more than one peel to achieve optimal results.