You love 'em for their cake, I love 'em for their can. A frequent Pee-ers Guide. May 16 2012
I can't tell you how many folks tell me, "I hate water." I get it, I mean I did when I was a teenager but now a crisp delicious glass of water is something I crave. Simply put, water is life. Feed yourself. Here are some interesting facts about water, to encourage you to drink it. I will also list some of my favorite places to pee and also some invaluable NYC "Pee Tips."
The human body, is made up of between 55 and 78 percent water is in need of constant re-hydration. The skin has to have water to function properly; in fact the human body requires 2 to 3 liters of water per day.
- Dark Urine: Urine is generally pale yellow to clear when you have sufficient water intake.
- Dry Skin: Skin is the largest body organ and requires its share of water.
- Thirst: It is always a good practice to drink more water when your are not thirsty, don’t wait until you're thirsty.
- Hunger: Most people mistake hunger for the indication to eat more, whereas in actual fact, they may be dehydrated. So before you have your meal, grab a glass of water.
- Fatigue: Water is a source of energy and gives you a boost in energy.
Remember: It is the LAW that hotels let you use their bathroom!
If you are stopped by an employee somewhere, make it to the middle of the establishment and dramatically cry out "I'm gonna be sick!". You'll get your bathroom. Believe me.
My Favorite Restrooms:
Tommy Hilfiger You might love him for his fashions, I love his bathroom!
Bloomingdales Some can't resist the glammy make-up counters, I can't resist the glammy lounge!
Magnolia Bakery Many folks love them for their cake, I love them for their can!
The Public Library Oh the Amsterdam area is great for a stroll, and great for a "go!"
Barney's The frocks might be pricey but HEY! The bathroom is free!
Loehmann's No pretending to browse necessary. Bathrooms downstairs!
Whole Foods 'cas nothings more natural than the call of nature!
Now, drink your water so you can be all healthy, strong and glowing! NO EXCUSES!
Peas and Love,