Tres Belle Spa: The 1 Ritual in India That Happens in Most Homes 3x Per Week September 15 2013
Head/Scalp massages have been practiced in ancient India and other Asian countries for over 5000 years. A three times a week ritual in many households, a head massage is given to infants all the way to adulthood.
Benefits of Scalp Massage:
- Alleviates headaches, and generalized tension. The Mayo Clinic suggests massaging painful areas during a migraine.
- Improves circulation, lifting energy levels. The Chinese believe that an energizing head massage can help to keep your senses sharp.
- Gives a sense of general well being and peacefulness. Massage has even been proven to quiet tremors in the body.
- Promotes lymphatic drainage, thereby helping to boost the immune system and remove toxins.
- Stimulates hair growth and even makes hair stronger.
Scalp Massage is fast becoming routine among those looking to improve their well-being. All September at Tres Belle Spa we are offering a 30 minute Rejuvenation and Ritual session that includes all natural exfoliation, collagen treatment, aromatherapy and head massage. Book one and be well.
Allison @ Tres Belle Spa